- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¾ cup coconut or almond milk
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 8 Foxy strawberries, de-stemmed and halved
- ¼ cup of your favorite granola* optional
Strawberry Chia Pudding
- In a medium bowl, mix together chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla extract and honey. Stir very well, until evenly combined and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mash Foxy strawberries. Drain excess liquid. Transfer to an 8- or 12-ounce ounce mason jar.
- After thirty minutes, stir the chia seed mixture again and transfer to the mason jar with the strawberries. Set in the fridge for another 60 minutes or overnight.
- Once the chia pudding is finished setting in the fridge (when the liquid is fully absorbed), add your favorite granola and enjoy.