- ½ cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cups liquid (milk, non-dairy milk or water)
- ¼ cup plain or flavored yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 foxy strawberries, washed and diced
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite granola
Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Add oats, liquid, yogurt, chia seeds, vanilla and honey to a bowl or mason jar. Mix all ingredients by gently stirring, or secure the lid to the jar and shake.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- Once ready to eat, stir in Foxy strawberries and sprinkle with granola.