- 1 1/2 cups Foxy Strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 5 oz round of Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Crackers and sliced baguette rounds, for serving
Strawberry & Pecan Baked Brie
- In small saucepan, combine strawberries, onion, sugar, lemon juice and thyme. Cook on medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thickened to jam-like consistency. Cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Place Brie in Brie baker or small round baking dish. Pile strawberry mixture over top; sprinkle with pecans. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until Brie starts to ooze. Serve warm with crackers and sliced baguette rounds.
- Substitute almonds, walnuts or hazelnuts for pecans.
- Substitute cider vinegar for lemon juice.
- Serve with whole strawberries or halved strawberries for a festive presentation.