- 1 pkg (2 lb) Foxy Strawberries
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 bottle (25 fl oz) prosecco, chilled
- 4 small sprigs fresh mint
Strawberry Sorbet Mimosas
- Reserve 2 strawberries; set aside. Hull and chop remaining strawberries. In blender, purée chopped strawberries, honey, lemon juice, vanilla and salt until smooth. Add ice; pulse until slushy.
- Transfer to metal loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until frozen (overnight is best). Can be frozen for up to 1 week.
- Just before serving, slice reserved strawberries. Scoop 1/4 cup of sorbet into each of 4 fluted champagne glasses. Divide prosecco evenly among glasses; garnish with sliced strawberries and sprig of mint.
- For a mocktail, substitute sparking water or soda water for prosecco.
- Use any remaining sorbet in smoothies, or serve with a drizzle of chocolate sauce for a simple dessert.