- 10 large rice paper wraps
- 1 cup sliced fresh Foxy Strawberries
- 2 cups finely shredded purple cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 1 1/2 cup matchstick cucumber
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup gluten-free peanut butter
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
Strawberry Summer Rolls
- In small bowl, stir together peanut butter, tamari, lime juice, honey, sesame oil, and Sriracha. Transfer dip to small serving bowl.
- In a large container filled with cold water, saturate rice paper wraps one at a time and lay on a plate. Rice paper should be slightly tender but still firm.
- Arrange cut ingredients and herbs on rice paper wrap edge closest to you. Fold side edges of wrap in toward the center and roll tightly to enclose fillings. Repeat for remaining wraps and arrange on a serving platter with dip. Serve and enjoy!
Tip 1: Rice paper will continue to soften when wet, be careful to not oversoak. If they are too soft and saturated, they are more prone to ripping and tearing during assembly.
Tip 2: Add 2 chopped Bird’s Eye chilis or 2 sliced Jalapeño peppers for a spicy kick