- 1 cup packed chopped hulled Foxy Strawberries, divided
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, chopped and divided
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp each salt and ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 bag (10 oz) tortilla chips
Summer Strawberry Guacamole
- Dice 1 avocado; set aside. In large bowl, coarsely mash remaining avocado. Stir in diced avocado, lime juice, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, salt, cumin and pepper. Fold in 3/4 cup chopped strawberries.
- Transfer guacamole to serving bowl. Garnish with remaining strawberries. Serve with tortilla chips.
Tip: Use strawberry guacamole in tacos and burritos or as a dip for nachos and quesadillas.